[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Newbie

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 23:05:26 PDT 2011

Melina,

During the last 35 year, I've NEVER heard things described as perfectly, and
many of you know I've tried...

May I print your words and hand them to every person I meet at every demo I
go to?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

P.s. I was reminded of the synchronicity of The Beatles's Sargent Pepper
album.

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky