[Namron] Happy Easter from the Middle East

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Apr 8 02:28:13 PDT 2012

Greetings All,

    I'd like to take this chance to wish everyone a Happy Easter and let
you know how much I miss all of you. For me, today marks another milestone
along the year long road that will return me to my friends and family.

Having served 20 years both active and reserve Army, I've deployed many
times to many places that ranged from dangerous to boring. For the last 15
years I've always had my wonderful and beautiful wife waiting for me when I
returned and since we moved to Namron I've had all my friends in the Barony
waiting for me as well!

This deployment has definitely been the least dangerous deployment of my
career. It's also been pretty interesting. I was not only here to see the
last forces withdraw from Iraq but I was a part of the sustainment command
that coordinated the withdraw. While I can't discuss the specifics of what
I do, I can tell you that I've had the chance to work with embassys in
other countries, I've helped units from all branches of the military
transport equipment through many countries around the middle east,
including places you'd be surprised that we actually move equipment
through.

My point is that, as exciting as this job is, I would gladly come home to
be with my friends and and family. So, enjoy your time with your family and
let them know how much you appreciate them.

Happy Easter
HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com