[Namron] Namron Officer Meeting Notes April 16th - HERALDIC LIBRARY

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 16:36:22 PDT 2012

Most of the Baronial Library is right behind me safe on a couple shelves;
there are about 3 shelf feet of books and other materials and a couple small
plastic file boxes-transfer to a new home will be easy!  Now a few years ago
Ulf picked up some of the Submissions archives to scan them onto the
computer and should still have those.  Depending on budget, it would be nice
to add in a few more reference books, especially German, Italian and French.

Wolfgang

  _____