[Namron] Gulf Wars Information!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Dec 6 08:35:38 PST 2012

Greetings All,
    Gulf Wars is coming up fast! HE Caterina and I want to do all we can to
ensure everyone in Namron has a great time this year.

As usual, Namron will have a fully operational (deathstar?) war encampment!
Complete with common areas, kitchen and showers. We highly recommend the
meal plan as a great way to save money and enjoy a meal every night with
friends. If you need assistance with anything OR If you'd like to be a part
of the camp coordination team then feel free to contact us (850-529-0055).

We've made it pretty easy to camp with us and you don't have to be a member
of Namron!

Go to http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org and follow the directions at the
bottom under "How do I stay with Namron?"

The meal plan is officially up and running! If you'd like to see the menu
then GO HERE <http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/meal> or you can PAY
HERE<http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/meal/meal-payments>
.

Finally, we'll have our first planning meeting at the January POP meeting.
I'll send more details in a later missive.

Everyone have a great holiday season!

HE Orlando
Barone di' Namron
Namron Land Coordinator