[Namron] GW Planning Meeting - Monday, February 27th at 7:30pm - LAST ONE

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:22:53 PST 2012

ACCEPS is closed!

Now we can start our final planning. For those that are planning on
camping in the Namron / Wiesenfeuer / Skorragardr encampment, or that
are planning on heading out Saturday, March 10th, in the morning, or
those that are doing meal plan, or anyone that just wants to see what we
are doing, come to the meeting:-)

The meeting will be held at the home of Margherita & Vincenti (2604 SW
91st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73159) at 7:30 pm.

If you are participating in the meal plan, we need to know before the
end of the meeting. You do not have to pay by the 27th but we have to
know by then so that we can make plans. All monies for the meal plan are
due to Margherita or Caterina, or can be paid on line through the
planning website, but must be done not later than Thursday, March 1st.

YIS,

Vincenti
405-361-6761