[Namron] Shackles

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:58:17 PST 2012

lol ... i am not for slavery at all ... but i am married so i kinda
understand (hopefully marriage is not outlawed too ..even with Huny dos
that are more like slave labor list )... the shackles would be gag style
only looking real for the part of act .... although belly dancers in
shackles may cause star wars flash backs .... or just make the knight
really hot .. ... going to make them push button release ...  and the point
is have a knight escorting the bard around and help the bard get the crowd
into it .... the knight would have simple lines ... like this bard fate has
been put in the hands of the people ....cast your vote for pardon or
beheading at the Embassy ... also breaks the ice for bard to start random
looking performances  ... no one is alone in the task and makes the day a
little easier to get thru .. when you work with someone ...  .

Felemid Macphail
MKA Mike Coone