[Namron] Shackles

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 15:41:42 PST 2012

Any person placed in Period looking Shackles, Yokes, Stocks, Ropes or any form of restraint VOLUNTARY is not a slave but acting. Even in the BDSM community you do so of your own free will and at any time you say a predetermined safe word the GAME is STOPPED and you are released. It is a GAME just like Heavy and Light weapons. I carry Shackles around events and only place them on a person if they ask. If I am ever called to Court for any reason I want to be placed in my Shackles and brought before the court. It would be Hilarious and fun for all. I now step down from my milk crate and will let anyone take my place.
Thanks;
Ronald Dawdy
(SCA HL. Grimhun Hroth)
Grimmie