[Namron] CALLING ALL PERFORMING ARTISANS

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:19:14 PST 2012

I think most folks would be receptive even if they dont know the back
story, as long as someone is a decent performer.  Heck, I listen to Spanish
music all the time.. At times I have no clue what they are saying but I can
feel the mood they are expressing and its just as powerful.  Any song in
particular you think they wouldnt connect with, without a back story?
 Another thing.. I've heard you give US the extended explanation (or maybe
the short one) and you do a fantastic job at making it interesting