[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Good Morning Everyone!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:20:43 PST 2012

Well said Vincenti.

I think that all too often it is hard to convey our tone and feelings in an e-mail. Sometimes, disagreements are easier to resolve over the phone, where tone and feelings are better conveyed.

I know that everyone on our lists wants the same thing, to enjoy the Dream. To make this Dream a reality, we all must work together. The members of Namron and Skorrgardr are family to many of us on these lists. In that vein, we need to remember that sometimes families can have their squabbles, but they always end up coming back together.

YIS to the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina