[Namron] Namron Games Recap

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:09:29 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Namron,
As I write to
you, Orlando and I are recovering from a wonderful weekend at Namron
Games! I hope you all had as good of a time as Orlando and I did.  The
competitions were awesome, the games were awesome, the food was awesome,
 court was awesome, and the hafla was awesome!
And now for the long list of thank yous!
Thank
 you to Lady Droen, Lady Margherita, and Baroness Muriel for all their
hard work as autocrats. Thank you to the Namron cooks guild and the Two
Saucy Wenches tavern for keeping us fed with nommy food. Thank you to
Lady Aubrey for running waterbearing. Thank you to all the scribes who
helped create beautiful scrolls!  Thank you to everyone who helped set
up, tear down, etc, and thank you to the past champions who helped run
the competitions.

Following the event we now have some new champions:
Archery - Cian Rhys Gravenor
Thrown weapons - Adelaide verch Dewi
Bardic - Svan Coldbrowskaldsson
Brewing - Antonia de la Fuente
A and S - Margherita de Mantua
Foolery - Augustina Minerva d'Orleans

We also had several wonderful members of our populace receive awards!
The following people received AoAs:
Merlin Dragonslayer
Cynthia of Namron
Dean of Namron
Syphira of Skorrgardr

In addition:
Kyna
 Terricsdottir received a Star of Merit, Alexander Marcellus was made a
Centurian, and Skorrgardr's champion, Hannah of Wiesenfeuer, received a
Rising Star.

I hope that I did not forget anyone, but I am sure that someone will correct me if I did. :)

YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Barone Orlando and Baronessa Caterina