[Namron] Namron Games Recap

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Jun 5 06:10:55 PDT 2012

I'll add to the list.

Our youth archery champion is Jürgen!

The following Baronial Awards were given:

Yarl Owen ap Adden - Ascia Rossa
Lord Lawrence of the Greenwood -  Ascia Rossa
Lord Jason Dreysdale (who also received his AoA) -  Ascia Rossa

Lady Aderyn Gunnarsdottir - Torsade

Once again, thank you to all who helped with the event.

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi