[Namron] Brave demo

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 16:54:29 PDT 2012

While I will be out of town, and super bummer that I won't be able to make it, I just wanted to remind people about bow safety. Please be aware when might happen when you hand a child a bow. They will likely draw it, and could hurt themselves. Also, let's be careful with arrows. We certainly don't want someone to accidentally shoot and arrow into the crowd.

I know that this is an awesome demo opportunity, and I think that the children will really light up when they see people. I also know that so many of us are so safety conscious, but I just wanted to remind people :)

Wish I could be there,
Adena