[Namron] Brave demo

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Sun Jun 24 08:29:58 PDT 2012

Thank you for the reminder of safety.

Archers,
As you already know, dry firing is damaging so always have your hand on
the bows for the safety of your equipment as well as the patrons safety.
Some archers may not even wish to string them. That is perfectly
acceptable and understandable for your prized possession.

I do not want any arrows in your quivers. Ian has plans to make a simple
glass case to display any special handmade arrows, axes, or any other
items you may like to bring and do not wish to be handled or _should_
not be handled. A big thank you, Ian.

The manager and I expect a nice size Saturday crowd. She is going to be
promoting our demo on the theaters' Facebook page. She said the patrons
love the promotional weekends and most make a special effort to be there
for them.

Sybilla

On 6/23/2012 6:54 PM, Adena Terricsdottir wrote:
> While I will be out of town, and super bummer that I won't be able to make it, I just wanted to remind people about bow safety. Please be aware when might happen when you hand a child a bow. They will likely draw it, and could hurt themselves. Also, let's be careful with arrows. We certainly don't want someone to accidentally shoot and arrow into the crowd.
>
> I know that this is an awesome demo opportunity, and I think that the children will really light up when they see people. I also know that so many of us are so safety conscious, but I just wanted to remind people :)
>
> Wish I could be there,
> Adena

Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.