[Namron] CA Pavises

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 20:40:39 PST 2012

Easy! I have always said the CA should use pavises!......just make a light weight shield with a rod sticking out of the bottom that you thrust into the ground when you get where you want to be.....if that isnt allowed two swivel out stand legs

Also....attach a bag to the inside for other throwable weapons...out of bolts....hit em with an axe!!!