[Namron] CA Pavises

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 05:15:26 PST 2012

AHH is the laymen definition of a PAVISES is that a BARN DOOR? It does fit in the period time 15th century. We did and still do have a few fighter that could carry one in to battle. Maby a unarmed fighter that only carries the shield. A new meaning to Shield Wall.

It seams the list moderator will not let me post images about the use of a PAVISES so you will have to go look at them yourself. If you cannot see them or get the wrong image blame the moderator.
http://www.rutgersprep.org/kendall/7thgrade/inventions/cycle_B/crossbow1.jpg

http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Mantelet.defensif.3.png/250px-Mantelet.defensif.3.png

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1050/25138047.JPG

Thanks;