[Namron] youth boffer at MedFaire

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:31:49 PDT 2012

In my humble opinion, Med Faire Schedules for SCA activities have not
historically been predictive of actual activity. I'd set a margin of
error of +/- 2 hours for any scheduled SCA activity. That's not meant
to be critical or disparaging, it just is. Med Faire tends to be a
time fluid event.

Probably the best thing is to pay attention to the flow of activity
throughout the day and call or text your friends about 40 minutes or
so before you think it's going to happen. Make sure they know where
the SCA compound is.