[Namron] youth boffer at MedFaire

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Thu Mar 29 09:52:13 PDT 2012

No set time on Saturday. We will have a few youth fighters attending the
faire throughout the day. I encouraged everyone to bring their gear with
them so that we could do some fighting if possible. I'm sure the adult
fighters would allow the youth fighters a couple of rounds now and then.

Sunday we will gather at 4:00 to take the field!

Sybilla