[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Warlord Gate

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed May 9 02:30:29 PDT 2012

>From her Majesty...

Hello everyone!

Please take a moment to consider volunteering at gate or in *any* way for
events; this is an ongoing problem ALL groups are facing right now. We
event worked gate the night before Our coronation due to the lack of
volunteers and will be working gate at Warlord as well.

My friends, the SCA is a community that cannot survive if we don't have
volunteers. Yes, we all like to relax and enjoy ourselves but unless we
have people stepping up to work not only events but take officer positions
in local groups as well we cannot put on the events we all like to relax at!

PLEASE consider everything this game has given to you and consider giving
back a little as well. As the saying goes 'Many hands makes light work'.

Much Love,
Queen Elizabeta