[Namron] Collecting cookbooks for an SCA legend...

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 08:51:14 PDT 2012

I had the honor of meeting Sir Trude ( the SCA's first female knight) at Gulf War XIX. She was funny, she was charming, she was kind, and her spirit made my week.
Last year, the wildfires in AZ destroyed her house, along with all her belongings. I just learned that among those, was her cookbook collection (she is also a cooking Laurel). If anyone has any cookbooks that might be of use to her ( I am thinking SCA oriented) please let me know. I hope to be sending her a package I. The next few months. (I am hoping to make her some garb, sonic anyone wants to join in that, let me know)

Thanks, love you all,
Adena