[Namron] SPANG BEAUTY PAGENT AT BELTANE GAMES!!

Adena Alvis adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:27:05 PDT 2012

SPANG* BEAUTY PAGENT AT BELTANE GAMES!

Has your Spang sprung, or is your Spang a spring chicken?  It is time to enter all Spangs into the Spang Beauty Contest!!!  This year there will be all kinds of awards, including, but not limited to:
the best dressed spang, the most functional spang, the most unique spang and the Baroness and Queens’ favorite!!!

YES there will be prizes**
YES there will be children’s categories***
YES you will get to keep your spang****

Rules:
1.     It must look like a spang! (imagine a squashed frog, see pattern on Namron Website for ideas, but I drew that pattern, it isnt great)
2.    It can be made of, stuffed with or soaked in (not required) anthing! NO SIZE REQUIREMENT!
3.    You can premake them, make them on site, purchase your friends and enter it as your own***** or buy it at the store******. I DON’T CARE!!

WHEW!!  That was EASY!!!

Any questions, let me know.  Any questionable ideas, DEFINITELY let me know!!

Adena, OP

*What is a Spang?  It is a cloth (usually) frog filled with rice (usually) that is meant to be soaked in water (usually) and thrown with a stick (usually).  Imagine a beany baby frog, with the body roughly the size of your hand
** prizes reflect the extra money of the organizer and the availability.  Don’t be ‘specting too much
***if we have enough to be its own category
****unless it is a giraffe spang, then I get to keep it.  Or unless someone eats it.  (organizer not responsible for the eating of spangs)
*****in which case, your friend get the prize
****** in which case, we will all laugh at you