[Namron] Skorragardr History

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:22:19 PDT 2012

I am working on putting together a history for canton ....anyone with
information, records, stories, or fun facts please send me a copy or email
me .... this information is going to be turned in to officers.... to be
part of the webpage update ...  webpages are sometimes the first thing
people see.. so every story ... every little bit more we share ...  the
more likely we are to get Newcomers to join  ... so please ....no matter
how small the info is please share it ...
just like when buying a car ... you going to check out the one that says
... car for sale ....or .... the one that tells you make model year and
asking price .... also looking for history of Axeman event ... anyone with
listing of champions each year ... classes offered ... where and when it
was ... please pass that info along ...

the more details we include ...
the more active we look ...
please no made up stories .... just history ....

on a side note Soifra is working on putting together an A&S list .... if
you can email her the list of skills you have and list of skills you are
willing to share.... it would be helpful .... her email is
Soifra.Macphail at gmail.com

Felemid MacPhail
MKA Mike Coone