[Namron] Skorragardr History

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:56:43 PDT 2012

I hope that you will consider adding this information, once gathered,
to the canton's entry on the Ansteorran Wiki!
If you need help in doing so, please let me know; I'm glad to help.
(I'm also happy to help anyone make a "People Page" for the wiki --
anyone in Ansteorra is welcome to have one!)

-Zubeydah
Vscribe to the Historian/Wiki