[Namron] wandering the web Re: Skorragardr History

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 12 07:35:52 PDT 2012

I was not closely associated with Skorragardr in the past so I cannot help with
the forst person history but I will forward things I find on the net as I locate
them unless you tell me to stop.  If you want me to try to put together a
timeline from the archives I can do that as well.

http://northernherald.blogspot.com/2008/09/heraldry-in-skorragarr.html

Thank you for undertaking this.
AEla