[Namron] Loaner Garb

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Thu May 24 07:48:44 PDT 2012

Due to extenuating circumstances I won't be able to attend Namron Games.
I am needing  someone that will be willing to accept responsibility for
the loaner garb that weekend. Which is simply to transport it to/from
the event and making sure that it is available to any newcomer's.

Adena was kind enough to take temporary possession. If anyone would be
willing as to accept this brief undertaking please contact Adena.

--
Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.