[Namron] Off topic..

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:57:36 PDT 2012

You are right, women are my fondest mystery!

So not code but rather, man I pull at ion. Kay, I got sit.

as always, thank you VERY much for edumacating your pooky. Law word
nose I am to be needing it!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

Post scriptum:  3 distinct Pooky-code games contained in this email,
msg me prvtly for solutions.

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky