[Namron] December Populace Meeting and Baronial Christmas Party

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:48:41 PST 2012

Greetings all! The holidays are upon us and to celebrate, we will have a Baronial Christmas party in conjunction with the December populace meeting at 7:30 p.m. Thursday December 6. HE Orlando and I will provide the meat and ask that others bring side dishes, drinks, and desserts.  We will play White Elephant Dirty Santa again this year, so if you wish to participate, please bring an SCA themed item from your home that you no longer want but think that someone else might enjoy. Please no gag or used gifts.  We will also be taking donations for Toys for Tots foundation at the December populace meeting. If you would like to make a donation, please bring a new, unwrapped toy and we will make sure to get it to them.  We hope to see you there! YIS,Baronessa Caterina