[Namron] Tower Improvement Project (TIP)

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:14:09 PDT 2012

Greetings All! As many of you may or may not know, there has been a movement in our great kingdom to restore a well-known Gulf Wars landmark that is near and dear to all of us, the Ansteorran
Towers. As a part of this movement, we are launching a fundraising initiative to help pay for transportation and supplies for those who would make the great journey to restore this
wonderful landmark.

The restoration trip is slated for the weekend of December 14-16, and therefore, we would like to have the funds for this trip raised by December 1. Our goal is to raise $2000 for this effort.
In working to reach this goal, Lady Margherita and myself have already scheduled a bake sale for Coronation, a silent auction for Namron Protectorate, and we will be selling pewter cast
tower medallions to raise funds as well.

We will look forward to seeing you all at these upcoming events and to working together to restore the towers!

YIS to the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina and Lady Margherita