[Namron] Protectorate

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Tue Sep 11 11:16:12 PDT 2012

PLEASE bring to the next populace meeting if you can help with any donations. I have volunteered to due the moc activities for protectorate I am planning on making a castles and toilet paper people, crowns, pape rmache shields, and some cross stiching. I would ask the the MOC tent is in the vacinity of the list field easier for people to keep track of children that way.  The following is a list of thing that I need for doing this:
paper towel tubes
toilet paper rolls
construction paper
wooden skewers
craft knife
scissors
ruler
pencil
markers
craft glue
poster board or old ceral boxes
foil gift wrap
paint
crayons
felt tip markers
stapler
stickers
glitter
pipe cleaners
beads headbands
masking tape
Thank you for any donation of materials for the children.
Kathryn atte Unicorn