[Namron] Protectorate

Natalie thishomeschoolmama at att.net
Wed Sep 12 08:19:20 PDT 2012

I will bring supplies to the Sellers Center tonight if someone would be willing to take them to the next populace meeting for me. My son has football practice Tuesday evenings so there is a high likelihood that I won't make it to the next meeting.

Thank you,

Natalie

"The art of flying is achieved by simply learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."