[Namron] CAST AUDITION UPDATE

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 11:39:45 PDT 2012

While the OU Student Paper had a great article today on Medieval Fair Cast
Auditions, they "forgot" to mention auditions are Saturday as well as
Sunday.  So we still need a couple or more folks to show up 1 pm Saturday in
the A-B Room of the Norman Library to introduce the SCA to the Fair folks
and hopefully steer a potential new member or 2 our way.  I have to work on
Saturday but will be there Sunday.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang

On Behalf of The Triad