[Namron] Combined Archery this Sunday, April 14th!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:49:40 PDT 2013

Great news!!!

We are going to have a combined Namron, Wiesenfeuer, Eldern Hills Archery
practice this Sunday starting at Noon and running until at least 3pm (maybe
later) it is going to be gorgeous weather, I am going to bring a gott with
some ice water, some snacks, and we are going to do lots of shooting and
have lots of fun. We will have a variety of targets, and shoot some Royal
Rounds.

If you wish please feel free to bring snacks and make an afternoon of it:-)

If you are wanting to become an archery marshal or need to renew your
authorization this would be a great time to do it.

Practice will be held at Lord Christian's land at 19300 SE 149th Street,
Newalla.

If you need help finding it or getting directions please call me.

YIS,

Vincenti
405-361-6761