[Namron] Officer's Meeting Notes

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:30:59 PDT 2013

Hello all,These are the officer's meeting notes from the meeting last night. If you have any additions or corrections to make, please le me know.Thanks,HE Caterina Seneschal - Lady KerstenWe are currently taking bids for Protectorate for autocrats, feastacrats, and taverns. Please e-mail their excellencies and myself if you would like to put in a bid. It looks like we will be using Dakani for a site.  We currently have several offices open including rapier marshal, archery marshal, and webminister.  Treasurer - Lady KathleenMy reports are done and just need signatures. Lady Kathryn will be taking back over from me this month. The tavern at Medieval Fair made a $375 profit. We might want to consider painting Phred the Shed sometime this summer, Hospitaler - Lady Sybilla The fair went really well. We had 15 new people interested in the SCA. The newcomer's meeting also went well. There were 13-15 new people in attendance and many established members there to talk with them. We have a few demo opportunities coming up including the Tuttle Ice Cream Festival and Soonercon.  Knight's Marshal - Lord Jason We had 6 new people at chivalric practice on Wednesday. We had 3 in training and got 1 in armor. We have fighting coming up at Wiesenfeuer Baronial and Beltaine. We will also be setting up an armoring day soon. As always, I am still taking donations for the loaner gear.  Deputy Rapier Marshal - Lord CorneliusWe had a large number of people interested in rapier at the newcomer's meeting about 7 or 8 I think. I am hoping we will get more at the regular practice this Tuesday.  Stand-in Archery Marshal - HL VincentiWe had a combined archery practice with Eldern and Wiesenfeuer this weekend and had 30 people there. We had a lot of new people there as well. There will be an archery tournament at Wiesenfeuer and Beltaine.  Stand-in Thrown Weapons Marshal - CarlWe have a thrown weapons target we will be testing out Wiesenfeuer this weekend and want to start holding thrown weapons practices again in conjunction with the Sunday archery practices.  Herald - HL Kyna Not present. No report.  A and S Minister - Lady VeroniqueNot present, seneschal gave her report on her behalf. There will be an A and S class next month on the second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the church.  Webminister - HE MurielNot present. No report.  Chronicler - XavierNot present. No report.  TE Report - Baronessa CaterinaHE Orlando could not be present tonight as he is helping to cast site tokens for Wiesenfeuer this weekend. He sends his regrets. We have a busy eventing season coming up. HE and I will be at Baronial, Coronation, Queens, Castellan, and Steppes besides attending our own Beltaine in April and May. We will be setting up group encampments at each event and bringing the Baronial Pavilion for the populace to enjoy. Please look for us at the events that you plan to attend so that we can camp/sit together.   Items from the PopulaceThere is a cooking symposium in Calontir the same weekend as Coronation for those who are intereted in going. A group from Namron is making the trek. For more information, contact Dame Alex.  The Beltaine cooking contest has generated lots of interest so far. If you have questions, please direct them to Steven.