[Namron] Namron Cooks Night

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Thu Aug 15 21:01:33 PDT 2013

Reminder from:   namron_cooks Yahoo! Group

Title:   Namron Cooks Night

Date:   Sunday August 18, 2013
Time:   5:00 pm               		           - 2:00 am (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Location:   Tadhg & Meraud's house
Notes:   Directions:
Traveling East on Lindsey.
Take Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave. (2nd light past E 12th St).
Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West (right) onto Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.
Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.
Follow Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave. (2nd light past E 12th St).
Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West (right) onto Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling West on Rt. 9.
Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St.
Take first left on to Imhoff Rd.
Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave.
Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn right onto same street).
Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn left on to Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling from Tuttle.
Take Rt. 37 East to Rt. 4. Turn South (right) on Rt. 4.
Follow Rt. 4 until it becomes Norman Spur Turnpike, and eventually merges with Rt. 9.
Follow Rt. 9 to I-35. Turn on to I-35 North.
Follow I-35 North to Rt. 9 East (exit 108 to Tecumseh)just past the river. Turn on to Rt. 9 East.
Follow Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (left) on E 24th St. (First light after the McDonalds.)
Take first left on to Imhoff Rd.
Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave.
Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right on to Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn right on to same street).
Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn left on to Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323 (h)
826-9834 (c)