[Namron] Teachers needed

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Thu Aug 15 21:20:22 PDT 2013

I am looking for people to teach at the
Third Annual Cooking Symposium on November 8 -10 at Axeman IX,
Skorragardr (Shawnee, OK), Ansteorra.  Please contact me if you think
you might be interested, and I promise to get back to you as soon as
possible.

We have decided to use a local area primitive site for Axeman this year. The site is absolutely beautiful with a lot of trees, shadeed areas for camping, fire rings with a lot of deadfall from trees for fires, a huge area for a bardic bonfire, open areas for the events, and even a field large enough for siege weapons. The site is 45 minutes from Shawnee off of Highway 48. This highway intersects with the turnpike outside of Tulsa, connects with highway 51 at Stillwater, and connects with I-40 north of Shawnee. (This will be tent camping or rv's only there are no cabins.)

 It does have water – portable well water, but there is no electricity and limited cell reception. There will be pavillions set up and plenty of places to have period open fire cooking. So the only type of classes that would not have facilities would be those that use a modern kitchen.

Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Kathryn Gordon

gordon-kathy at att.net
gordonattekathy at gmail.com