[Namron] OT--Anyone need a fridge?

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 15:29:37 PDT 2013

To bad to far away and a day to late.

Thanks;
Ronald Dawdy
(SCA HL. Grimhun Hroth)
Grimmie
http://www.facebook.com/Grimhun

________________________________
 From: Katherine Herndon <lists4kathy at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 5:16 PM
Subject: [Namron] OT--Anyone need a fridge?

My next-door neighbor has a white early-90's GE side-by-side free on the curb for the first taker.  Works "perfectly" according to the sign on it and it looks clean.

Which reminds me, we have a fridge on our back porch that also is free to a good home.  It's a dorky little (abt. 10 cu. ft.) manual-defrost apartment fridge.  Works, but needs a good cleaning since it's been outside.  Maybe someone could turn it into a keg cooler or something.

We live in far NW OKC.  Contact me off-list for the address if you want one of these bad boys.

Rosamund