[Namron] Fwd: officer meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 08:14:35 PDT 2013

Thank you Jakob for getting this sent out!

Clarification - On the shed information, get your stuff to the financial
committee not later than September 1st. They will be reviewing and
discussing all of the information and bringing it to the populace meeting
on September 5th for a vote. If you bring your suggestion to the September
5th populace meeting it will not be reviewed or considered.

Archery - will resume on Sunday of Labor Day Weekend

Vincenti