[Namron] Marshal Shed Delivery - Wednesday, Dec 18th - between 2pm and 5pm

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:00:33 PST 2013

Great News!

Our new shed is being delivered Tomorrow, Wednesday, Dec 18th, between 2pm
and 5pm.

We do not have an exact time just a time frame. The delivery driver is
going to call me on my cell phone when they are getting ready to head to
Kylie & Andrew's house, this will give me about a 30 min notice.

We could use a couple people to help make sure we have everything ready.

If you want me to call you after they call me please message me with your
phone number.

Vincenti
405-361-6761