[Namron] Medfair Ideas from Vigdis

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 07:53:18 PST 2013

Vigdis,
Overall, I LOVE the ideas!!

I love the idea of cardboard cut outs, and think that could be a good idea to have near the front of the embassy. However, I love the dress up idea even more! I would be willing to donate clothes for someone to borrow. I also think there should be armor to try on as well.  I do think there should be a banner or board or something for them to take pictures in front of with www.sca.org, just like the card board cutouts.

My mother has millions of photos, a lot of them in a scrapbook or 12 that she sometimes brings out.  Maybe she could get with a few other people and there could r a group of people working in this idea!

The poster boards idea. Again, mom has made some poster board sized displays with pictures and site tokens and pamphlets and what not, but again I agree. They should be larger with bigger pictures to attract attention from far away. The only problem I see with this I the size. Where would they go at the fair so as to not block the views of everything else, and still be seen from the main crowd.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the big calendar, though I would extent it to May as well. 2 months of activities should be enough to capture attention.

I love these ideas, and would love to help you with any of them, or all of them. I am so happy that you and your family have joined us, because now we have a great, hard working family with new fresh ideas. Thank you!!

Kyna