[Namron] Medfair Ideas from Vigdis

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 08:19:37 PST 2013

Great ideas guys!

Patrons LOVE to take pictures of the colourful "wildlife" they encounter at
Fair, often wanting to be in the pictures themselves.  The garb should be
something quick and easy, such as a pull over Tabard and floppy hat or Helm.
And backdrops such as Siege Equipment, Calm of the Storm (Baronial Pavilion)
or perhaps the new Far Corner Tavern should be the target areas for this.

Wolfgang

  _____