[Namron] Medfair ideas

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Sun Feb 10 09:36:04 PST 2013

New ideas to enhance the patrons experience is what we want to achieve
but please keep in mind that we don't want to turn our SCA embassy into
a Renaissance experience.

Our goal has always been to 'draw' the patrons INTO the embassy. The
signboard with the map and the daily schedule at the main thoroughfare
entrance met the patron's needs. The bad side was it caused congestion
at our entrance. Any activities at our gates will add to this
congestion. Also, be aware that space within the embassy itself is at a
premium.

We have plenty of period items and members that have always been used as
photo-ops. Siege engines, Calm of the Storm, fighters, etc.

Everyone is encouraged to come to the Medfair planning meeting to bring
their ideas to share and discuss.

Bucello, Medfair co-autocrat

Sibylla, Baronial Hospitaler

Wolfgang, I am not "wildlife"