[Namron] Get pumped up

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Tue Feb 19 17:47:03 PST 2013

The Canton of Skorragardr will be hosting a demo this Saturday, Feb 23,
in Shawnee. The Bilge Pumps will be having a concert at The Ritz
Theater, downtown Shawnee, 10 W Main St.

As Felemid MacPhail had said a couple of weeks ago, this will be a great
demo opportunity.

We will set up for the demo around 5:00. Due to the small lobby of an
older theater, we won't be able to demo inside so we will be setting up
in front of the theater. Being outside offers us the ability to gather
interest from other downtowners, besides the theater patrons themselves.
Luckily the weather will be kind. Kool, but kind.

We will be doing the demo for approx 2 hrs before the concert. The
concert for The Bilge Pumps will begin at 7:00 p.m. If you would like to
stay and see the concert the tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids.

We will also be promoting the Medieval Fair since the band will be
there, too.

Felemid was right, "Great opportunity!" Fans will be wanting to see more
of the band at the fair, and since the stage is next to us they will
also have the chance to stop by our Embassy and learn even more about
the SCA.

YIS,
Sibylla