[Namron] MED FAIR PLANNING MEETING

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 16:44:36 PST 2013

The Clock is ticking and the days are growing longer meaning Medieval Fair
is fast approaching.  We could run and hide but instead we shall be hosting
a Medieval Fair Planning Session at 7:30 Monday 25 FEB at The Hidden Castle.
In addition to getting updates from our Staff of Directors, we will allow
plenty of time for your ideas and input.  Remember you are the key to the
continued success of The Embassy and we need that input.

And Medieval Fair Coordinator Ann Marie Eckart's sister hit a Grand Slam
with a GREAT recruiting idea.  But if you want to learn more about it, you
will have to come to the Planning Session (are we not evil :-)) .

We look forward to seeing you Monday night!

In Service

The Triad

19:35:00