[Namron] Med Fair Water Bearers NEEDED

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 6 08:24:47 PST 2013

HL Gaelan our Medieval Fair Refreshments Director is seeking help with Water
Bearing for Fair, including a "lead cat herder" who can oversee the Water
Bearing Duties.  These include making sure our Fighters and Lane Workers
stay hydrated and have access to salty snacks, cut fruits and such
throughout the day.  If you can help with this please contact HL Gaelan
directly; his contact information may be found at medfair.baronyofnamron.com
<http://medfair.baronyofnamron.com/>   (if the link does not open
automatically just enter it "longhand").

Many Thanks!

The Triad

19:42:00