[Namron] Calling Artisans

Monica mrsjacq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:49:42 PST 2013

Greetings!
Medieval Fair of Norman is coming up soon and we need your help. This is a
huge free event that gives us an opportunity to expose the mundane world to
the joys of the SCA.  Namron is recruiting artisans to donate your time and
talents in our living history tent, or loan your art to our static display
area. The fair is the first weekend of April the 5th -7th. Please contact
me off list to let me know how you can contribute and feel free to cross
post to other groups.

YIS
--
Lady Veronique de Mont Sainte Michel
holder of the Torsade

mka:
Monica Ball

*“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – *
*Mark Twain*