[Namron] Banners

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:57:41 PST 2013

All, I agree with Mistress Adena that the banners are a bad idea at the fair. It can be very windy and I can just see dye splattering all over people and ruining their clothes. I do think that it would be a good idea to have it at a newcomer's meeting at an indoor location with tarps and aprons available though. That is definitely something easy that they could do to get involved and see the kinds of arts and sciences projects that we do. YIS,HE Caterina