[Namron] Mardi Gras parade

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Fri Jan 4 11:04:25 PST 2013

(I just finished writing this below before Kay sent her idea, so I will
send this anyway)....

I agree with Cat. Appearing as separate entity would be the key.

Is there any ideas for handouts that would also make us stand out.

My idea is a single glass bead on a piece of yarn. We have several bead
makers. Bucello said his rough estimate of cost is less than the cost of
normal Mardi Gras beads, about .05-.15 cents a piece. ($25-$75)
Depending on if you want consider the cost of propane. Put a little tag
on it that says The SCA and the website. I'm sure it won't be tossed
aside when the spectators get home.

Also, remember throwing hand-outs is prohibited.