[Namron] Ladies Tea party and Social

Baroness Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Jan 5 14:17:35 PST 2013

When: Feb 2, 2013 2:00 pm
Where: Maleah's House

Think English High Tea mixed with Southern Ladies Afternoon Tea Party. Please bring a dozen of your favorite cookies,a loaf of your favorite banana bread, etc. We will have a selection of teas available, but feel free to bring your favorite to share. Card games, Dangerous Beauty, Elizabeth R, the possibilities are endless. What would you like to do? Please wear a nice hat (baseball caps are NOT allowed) and come share a warm afternoon with your friends. Gentlemen you are on your own, we ladies will be busy. Please spread the word. And as good southern manners dictate, Responde Vous Si Vous Plait........

If you need directions drop me a line or give me a call.

Maleah
321-4747
baroness_maleah at cox.net