[Namron] Heraldic Meeting!!!

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:37:34 PST 2013

A note from a concerned neighbor: Please do not use crayons on Heraldic
submissions. Crayon use is grounds for immediate rejection of heraldic
submissions because the wax melts and creates a crabby-making mess in the
archives. Markers are lovely!

~Elsa,
who's sat through a few Wreath meetings

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Sybilla <sybilla at firemoonglass.com> wrote:

> If crayons are available i'm sure they would enjoy designing their own
> device.
>

> From my Android phone on T-Mobile.

So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.