[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Fighters going to Winterkingdom/Roundtable

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Jan 22 20:19:38 PST 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *dominic barranco*
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subject: [Ansteorra] Fighters going to Winterkingdom/Roundtable
To: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>, "
NorthkeepFighters at yahoogroups.com" <NorthkeepFighters at yahoogroups.com>

For those of you travelling to Northkeeps Winterkingdom/Roundtable and
wondering if there is any point in bringing your armor...the answer is
YES.  I have Procured us the use of the Tulsa VFW, at 6th and Peoria, as a
place to allow our non-combatants to sit in the warmth of hearth and
fellowship while thier less intelligent halves hit each other with sticks
in the park across the street.  I appologize to our archers and seige
personnell but the park is fronted by main roads and will not be usable for
those arts. Flyers with directions will be at the event.  I ask you to
please forward this to your groups and spread the word.

Centurion Damon Xanthus

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi