[Namron] Donation items for Koke's family

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:06:53 PDT 2013

Koke's parents will be in town on Tuesday morning with a truck (pickup?)
and would like to pick up the items we've collected for them.  They'd also
like to meet with as many of their helpers as possible although of course
it is a work day and so they know most people might not be available.  And
they'd appreciate only having to pick up items from one place if possible.

Who has items stored for them?  I do, and I know that Kasten & Cornelius
does, and I think Loemax does, is that right?  Maleah, do you have any?
Anyone else?

And who is free on Tuesday morning?  (Unfortunately when I spoke to him on
Friday he didn't have any more specific information on timing.)  I am.  I
could pick up items from people's houses today, or people could bring them
to A & S tomorrow.

I expect to be talking to him later today and should have asked these
questions earlier.  Sorry.

Vigdis